Nest Property Management Pricing
Whether it’s your first investment, or you’re a portfolio landlord with multiple properties, Nest Property will cater for your requirements. From sourcing tenants, to property management, to portfolio reviews, we tailor our service to provide a one stop shop for your residential property.
Communication is key to any relationship – including our relationship with you. Nest will keep you updated about any progress or activity relating to your property and tenants. We guarantee you professional and courteous service at all times by being readily available to talk through your needs and most importantly being your eyes and ears at your property.
$240 / month + GST
If you are a landlord/property owner/property investor, you will benefit from Nest’s fair, fixed price service.
We offer an all-inclusive service package for our landlords, and don’t believe in charging you more just because your property is worth more.Get a free Rental Appraisal
From sourcing tenants to comprehensive property management or portfolio reviews, we make owning investment property a positive and profitable experience.
Nest’s all-inclusive, fixed monthly fee covers:
- Regular quarterly inspections complete with digital report including photos and description of property condition to ensure your investment is protected.
- Reporting on any maintenance concerns and proposed actions including regular updates
- Collect rent on a weekly basis and thorough rent arrears procedures
- Fortnightly owner payments with detailed statement
- Manage maintenance and proactive repairs for your property
- Adding value opportunities to the property to increase rental returns
- Lease management expertise for renewals, tenant assignments, tenant changes etc
- Carry out exit inspections to ensure seamless transitions between tenants
- Annual rent reviews and subsequent increases
- Owner communications
- Keep up to date with compliance and legislative changes
- Providing ‘end of financial year’ financial statement
- Landlord and tenant portal
$580 / New Tenancy + GST
Nest’s all-inclusive, New Tenancy fee covers:
- Professional photos to optimise marketing
- 3D virtual tour to maximise interest in the listing
- Listing property on ’TradeMe’, homes.co.nz and our own website and social media
- Install of professional ‘for rent’ sign (where possible)
- Manage tenant enquiries and viewings
- Co-ordinate tenant application process
- Negotiate favourable terms for all new tenancies
- Thorough background, reference and credit checks for all prospective tenants
- Preparation of comprehensive Tenancy Agreement
- Collection and lodgement of bond with Tenancy Services
- Conduct detailed ‘Entry Condition’ Report
- In person tenant induction of the property with all new tenants
Finding a tenant for a rental property can often be an expensive and time consuming task. By the time you have paid for advertising, screened calls, conducted open homes, then reference and credit checked applicants, you can still be left wondering if you’ve made the right choice.
By using the services of a professional letting agent, you know that your property is getting the best possible exposure to prospective tenants and most importantly that their background rental history is being thoroughly checked.
We provide you with a written valuation and will work with you to show your property at its very best.
We know that investing time and creativity in its presentation is well worth the effort, and is reflected in the rental value. We recommend the best options for displaying your property to potential tenants. Our goal is to help you maximise your property’s appeal and to achieve a result that rewards your investment.
Effective marketing is essential to minimise vacancy and maximise the return on your investment.
We ensure your property receives excellent exposure and attractive presence in the marketplace.
We invest heavily in digital platforms which enable us to target your properties to the right people, at the right time, ensuring that we find you the perfect tenant for your property as possible.
Nest property is delighted to offer our Premium Marketing Plan – the highly recommended use of professional photography and floor plans to capture all your property’s best features. A Premium property is an excellent if not exceptional property within its own field – whether a one bedroom apartment, penthouse suite or house.
We co-ordinate and conduct open homes and private viewings, shortlist prospective tenants and provide a detailed tenancy application for completion by the tenant.
We complete a full extensive background check, including credit history, reference check contacting all referees; personal, employment and past landlords and follow up with extensive tenant referencing to make certain that you feel confident in your new tenant.
Finally, if everything checks out, we draw up tenancy agreements and check the tenant into their new property!
Our company uses up-to-date systems, software and IT technology to ensure we collect your rent promptly and pay it directly into your bank account fortnightly.
Maintenance, Improvement and Inspections
Your rental property is an investment and it needs to provide good capital gains and investment returns.
With so much quality property on offer for rental, it is important to keep your property maintained to a standard that makes it attractive to the best tenants.
Property inspections are free as we consider them to be an integral part of managing a property. With regular and thorough inspections we keep in contact with tenants. A good and close relationship with tenants, creates reliable tenants.